Non-Alkali Glass Microbead
1. The chemical composition is inert silicon dioxide, having no chemical activity and free from any interference;
2. Spherical particles can withstand impact resistance and can be recycled for many times with less wear and tear;
3. Applying small amount to the sprayer will prolong the service life of the nozzle;
4. After being treated, the product surface will be smooth and beautiful, which increases the product value;
5. Suitable for dry and wet-type sandblasting operation;
6. Metal micro-cracks can be easily revealed after being sandblasted with fine glass beads;
7. The ball will not damage the machine surface and precision size;
8. The processed product has lusterless effects and highlights the original metal color; it is rust-proof with no need for acid rust treatment;
9. Non-Alkali glass microbead has higher hardness and the number of repeated use is much more than common micro-beads and the grain size can be much smaller, suitable for the polishing treatment of precision equipment.
1. Polish aviation parts, relieve stress to improve anti-fatigue strength and reduce friction and wear;
2. Sandblasting for removing rust, paint, carbon deposition and machining marks;
3. Pre-treatment before anodizing and plating to increase adhesive force besides cleaning;
4. Clean the weld bead of stainless steel product and remove surface scratches;
5. Clean and remove rust for wire-cutting die;
6. Remove dirt for rubber die;
Specific Heat (cal/g ºC)
Thermal Expansion Coefficient (ºC)
Resistance to weather
Note: HE Bead means Non-Alkali glass microbead
HM Bead means ordinary glass mircobead
1.Using double-deck package, the inner is polythene film and its thickness is no less than 0.5mm, the outer is craft paper bag to prevent leak or damp. The net weight of each bag is 25±0.2kg.
2. Per clients' requirement.